How Do I Get a Certificate Of Conformity?

In order to get a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) issued you need to complete and submit a Request for Certification Form; provide any required test documents to prove the standards to which the goods have been manufactured and provide a copy of the proforma invoice.

Test documents can normally be provided by the manufacturer of the goods.

If test documents are not available Intertek can help with testing the products and the issuing of appropriate test documentation or can be obtained by contacting your local Intertek country office.

Intertek is authorised by AGANOR and can issue the necessary Certificate of Conformity for PROGEC.

A list of local country offices is available here.

Our website uses cookies to ensure you have the best and most secure experience.
If you continue to use our site we will assume that you are happy to use these cookies.